♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2013/7/20

Mr. Go sculpture

 A lecturer who are like our friend, Ms Annie Beh ^^
 Got 2nd runner up within 13 groups ^^
 Captured with Ms Anna Chin, Ms Annie Beh and Mr Liew. Thanks for all ^^
 Captured with XueXinn, always feel that she is another Xiao Mei, small small size xD
 Long, Jynn, Me and Snow x)
 Head which was sculptured by me, nt really looks same x)
 Long, Snow, Me and Lai x)
 Captured with Ms Lee and Ms Suraya ^^

I'm really appreciate that Ms Anna Chin gave us the chance for making this huge sculpture. I have never regret to be in group with them. A group of crazy gang. In the process of making our pet, we had been arguing and almost scolded each other perhaps. Due to the reason that there are 2 boys in my group are elder than others, they tolerance and finally we ended up with peace. I'm really glad that we still finished our sculpture in time. We burned the midnight oil together, slept together, ate together, made joke together, played together, made yellow joke together haha, and everything, we were almost stayed together for the whole week. We got know each other deeper than last time when we first met. I have never know that we could make yellow joke with boys like we all were in the same gender. We were all like family, came from different states but joined together, it's fate I guess. They said that we may not end the 6th semester with the same gang because some of us will need to retake the course because our course is quite difficult. So take the chance now and always cherish it. I hope everything will be all fine. We must be together with each other. Keep in touch. I wish we can go back to the 1st day we knew this project. The day when all of us stay together. I like the feeling. Quite sad =)

The end.

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥