♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2013/7/26

Well

Was listening to "Kiss The Rain" last night. Well, 24sd's AGM is just around the corner. Emm, it set on tomorrow. Afternoon and yeah, I have no much time to reach hometown so I will be absent tomorrow. So the song brought me into the memories. Last year. Oh well, I was the head and we, or should I say them, those juniors create a night for AGM. Quite fun and quite miss it, and I passed the pose to juniors. Time flies. We will be in August very soon, 5 days more. Perhaps I will think back to those meaningful times, but I won't be able to go back. Never. Learned from the wrongs that we did in past but look forward to our futures. That's my logical site recently. Forced to learn many things but I enjoy it and I will try and do my best in future. I know the future path is not that easy but we should be courage. Everything will be fine. Keep going to the end, everyone, even juniors. My lovely juniors that going to receive the poses soon. Take it serious because you should know that you all are not a child now. You all are growing up and should learn leadership now. Take care :)

The end.

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥