♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2013/8/27

Beginning of semester 2 =v=

GPA 3.92 marks, 5A and 2A-, A- is Art and Design Fundamention and English. Wth I can't accept that my English got A- actually. Well it's just foundation. Actually I wasn't much nervous like my friends while getting my results in the office. I was like if can get over than 2.7 that's all. I don't beg more lol. But the result came over my expectation.

Owh. 1st day of 2nd semester. It was like stress. Not stress with those lecture things, but money. Need to buy ID 'dictionary'. Yea it's like RM315. After offer then it's just RM260. Lol. And few more books that really useful you know, maybe will choose to buy. Totally all below RM1000 haha. When I know that the bookshop is in the sungei wang, I was like ' are you kidding me?' Lol. Found many useful books! It's like heaven you know and you will finally get that MPH and Popular's interior design books is actually useless for us. It's just design without any real information for us, Lol haha. Don't worry be happy x)

So, save money for materials next :)

The end.

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥