♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2013/8/1

Tension.

Cried without tears.

English lecturer told us in the lecture class that we won't be graduated with the same group.
Why tension everywhere? Is it the challenge that we have to accept to grow up? I don't know.
I'm learning to smile to everyone though I feel upset or something else.
I pretend hard to smile.

Today is one of my coursemates birthday. We gave him a surprise that we hide in the common room at the 4th floor. He said he feel like to crying, and we laughed and shouted like monkey. He said out his first wish. He said :"We have to pass all the assessments together, sem 1, sem 2, sem 3 until sem 6, we will not be separated, we MUST graduate together!"

You know? I almost cried. I just felt upset. I know it may be a possible. Ever.
We must graduated together. I won't forget the memories that we gave to each other.
Smile :)

The end.

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥