♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2013/8/30

Wth.

I just woke up, and finished washing my face and brushed my teeth. View FB and suddenly told by coursemates that our class has been canceled. Lol. Surprise and disappointed. Lol perhaps this will happen next time how I know. It's about environment study. I am waiting it. Actually I like every class also. Seriously. No comment at all. Interior Design course need to study. So I'm doing. Though I thought it is different with other course last time like no need to study or what but seems that I'm wrong. Lol I didn't say that I hate to study but need time to get the feel back. I forgot the feel to study lol have to get it back very soon. And you know growing make you know many things meanwhile you lost many things. Lol money is one of them. You still can chase happiness in many way but money you have to save and save to use it in right way so fck up. If the ingredients are not so expensive. Omg. Shit. 

The end.

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥