♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2013/9/12

-

Jie Yi introduced this to me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzSAO8op0ow
Baby I'm Sorry by MyName.
Sad story ever.
Blood everywhere, Jie Yi and one of my friends cried.
I didn't know what made them cry because I had no such feeling lol.

Since we began semester 2, I have less conservation with both of my housemates.
We talk with each other lesser.
My roommate always go to another housemate's room.
And I will be alone.
Pity lol haha.
Anyway, because 3 of us are in different course.
By the way both of my housemates have related with each other.
Their time table is almost the same and they will have their class together few days.
I'm not.
I don't have class on Wed and Fri.
My time table is a bit...loosen I think?

Sometimes I am thinking if my roommates are my coursemates will it seems better?
Lol Jie Yi's mum don't let her stay at hostel though the distance to her house from MIA is pretty far.
She always take 2 hours to MIA. why? bus come late lol.
Sometimes she will be waiting for an hour just for a bus.

Ahhhhh, relationship with housemates become worse and worse.
Ahh.

The end.

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥