♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2013/9/23

D:

Learning science for weeks. Haha, don't know what's going on. Jie Yi says is very architecture yet we are studying interior design. You don't even know have to learn so much until you take the subject. I thought ID is ID, architect is architect, somehow they doesn't relate to each other. Yet it turn on to everything. Physics somehow and science. We are fake architect instead whootz. haha.

So today teacher's comment on my elevations was no character still, he saw drawing, well furniture design, decoration, ceiling design, yet no character. He didn't see any of my client's character. Oh well, perhaps I chose wrong character to design about. However I can't change much of my client's info.

Hard to understand what lecturer want. Though you have understood, you can't make what he really want. Brain burst. Idea come? Many idea, perhaps not pretty good in understanding. Heard that every year or every different intake student gain different knowledge from lecturer. Can't read their mind so whatever haha.

#Exam is around the corner :(

The end.

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥