♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2013/9/2

Ha.

My homework is now become lesser and lesser. I don't know what I learned last week actually but I'm trying to catch up everything. I won't go back until December or else something happen. As mum said :"You better don't come back if you are always heading out instead of staying home!" So, I refuse to go back. True. I did nothing at home since my dad refused to pay the wifi. I'm trying to do something know but somehow families are not around. Dad went for job. Mum went for friends. Bro went for his girlfriend. Little bro went for tae-kwondo. What can I do in home? Nothing, yet mum is not letting me out. Okay. I rather don't go back as what you mentioned :). So I live here is better. Can do many things. With bus, LRT, monarail, KTM. Better than fetching. So umm. Not going back till December. Sorry :)

The end.

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥