♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2013/10/1

-

Time flies. October reached. Next week will be the mid term assessment week. No break for mid sem. For me there's no much different if sets holiday for mid sem. Surely will be rushing assignments holiday haha. Now is like everything comes together in a time. Building construction haven't do the analysis, Art history haven't build the model for presentation, those theories haven't start to study well and some more, ID2, this is real sucks. Rushing everything. His periods is like assessing time. We rushed ID until can't sleep well can't eat well can't do other assignments haha. Silly me. That's why I scolded by BFF. He forced me to eat dinner together with my roommates and boy roommates. EVEN THOUGH I was fulled enough after eating bread with milo lol. Uncle Dickson -.-. Shouted like monkey outside my hostel and force me to have dinner. Monkey haha. Whatever. October seems good, but may be bad enough who knows? Trust myself all the way :)

The end.

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥