♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2013/11/1

-

Everyone is going back to their hometown. I'm not. So sad. Haha. But having fun today actually. Everyone was rushing for their assignments this morning and yesterday. I was not really rushing it because I had done 2 days ago. Thanks for previous lecturer who taught us and trained me to become so fast to complete it larh -.-.... Between I felt guilty and not comfortable because I was doing nothing. Gahhhh, and bad comments from the lecturer to another class's presentation yesterday. They presented one by one. And lecturer didn't like their designs. Too exaggerate and non logical. He gave the whole class second chances to pass it up on Monday. I was really afraid that we will go through the same things as the class. But lecturer smile to me happily when he stepped in to the class. He smiled. Means he was in good mood. And we presented in the class with coursemates all around there. Whootz :DDDD!!! So he gave me 3/5 marks in image board and 4/5 marks in design. I was pretty sad. Now as well. The marks need to be added up and times 3. So my marks is just 21/30. What the shit. Failed in finding reference image. What da hell? Fcuk -3-. Jynn 24/30. AHHHH!!! We are pretty good friend and enemy as well haha. I lose her 2 times. Pengajian Malaysia I got 14.2/20 and she is 16.6/20. What da hell. Good enemy -.- Sob sob. LOSE IN FINDING IMAGE WHAT DA HELLLLLLLLLLL???!!!!!! -.-

Wanna cry hard larhhhhhh!!!!

Anyway, danced pretty happy :PPPPP

The end.

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥