♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2013/11/6

short.

Actually I do feel like crying these few days. Many things haven't done. Next Monday will be the present day and I haven't find for group members and research nothing. This Sat is the day of competition. We almost did all but sometimes feel like can't get enough person while training. pissed off. And so, final is around 3 weeks later. Damn fast. Presentation 30/11. Coming soon you know. wtf. And did something but not all. And the design. Need to change to become 3D perspective. Gahhh, feel like everything haven't done. Wish me good luck. Am doing all my best to handle all the stuffs. I'm sure I can. Trust myself yesssss.

Between, 凡先生, 生日快乐AHHHH ^^<3 p="">
止.

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥