♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2013/12/4

opps.

Stress is always be there though I don't want to. I don't know why but feel that stress even more than times on SPM. Perhaps I afraid on the result I'll get. I don't wish to just pass GPA 2.0 but at least 2.7. If not I don't have any effort to continue my studies. I am doing my best all the way long. Those theories are harder compared to ID actually. They are hard to score, perhaps? Or everything are the same. They all are hard to score well if we lose marks on presentation. I am really afraid about it. I wish everything will run smoothly. 2 downs, 3 more to go. Today will be the exam day of ID history. Hard to understand but wish me luck. Jiayou :)

The end.

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥