♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2014/1/1

2014?

Okay, so it's such a long time I've disappeared. Home has no wifi so now I wanna blogging so badly -v-.

Yea happy 2014. I wasn't that exciting to welcome 2014 because all I want is Chinese New Year :目. Tonight will be the suffer night coz Im going back. So damn fast. Firstly I wasn't that happy to come back because I was feeling bored and doing nothing. After 6 days working, I feel like not going back to kl for another sem. That's me. Im so that funny i knew it. So I miss the days with friends and dear. Haha. He is going to plkn soon. The day before my school reopen. Opps. I don't know what I feel but I lm just dont wanna him to go away. Suddenly. I feel so damn sad. Gah. So all the best in 2014. Everyone I appreciate. Xiao mei, xiao da, ah rou, ah pue, jynn, hxx, ah lai, ah long, ah song, bao, jenn, sang, crazy gangs, and my stupid dear. All the best everyone. :目

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥