♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2014/1/24

--

Sir finally approved my work. I was just stunned at there when he approved it hahaha. Too happy lol. Happy is just because I need not to wait until next Tuesday for sir's apply. I can straight to other jobs that may continue in our Chinese New Year holiday hahahahahaha. Hopefully can done it well before assessment. Have to speed it up so that sir can approve everything and just wait for presentation. A_____A. Imagination all came over what the damn xD!

Well, Bye x)

The End.

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥