♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2014/1/14

Petaling Street Art House.

We went to petaling street for doing research on our interior design works. We were there for getting know more about traditional and also Malaysian culture. I was really enjoyed when we got the approve to get into the George's Inn. We get to know what is about an Inn looks like. We saw what get preserved on. I like the feel of originally. I felt safety.
 Wall with all chinese calender papers. It called art.
 Old sewing machines became tables.
 Old CDs.
 Traditional Chinese culture.
 Traditional Chinese Movie.
 3D Cafe latte.
3 Coffees.

Were sitting inside the Coffee Amo and listening to the history of Kuala Lumpur. I know it's actually quite dumb for some people but I felt new. I'm not knowing Kuala Lumpur enough so that's quite interesting for me. We were discussing about our design concepts and also know deeply about what we actually need. I'm quite enjoy in the cafe. This assignment makes us stay closely to traditional of Malaysian. Malaysian culture isn't stupid. We preserved it :).
Malaysia ain't dumb for our cultures.

The end.

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥