♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2014/1/5

reopen.

He had enter PLKN this morning. I failed to wake up at 7 something but 8 something. I can't even call him up. He had off his phone I think. I called him 4 times but non of them is success. So well, I lost the last chance to say goodbye to him. I even wanna cry. I slept back due to I was really exhausted after the Johor trip. I cried hardly when watching the short film that uploaded in youtube. So my mood turns good after the stupid crying. I think someone new is going to stay in this hostel. If I'm not wrong because I don't even step out of my room after woke up except brushed my tooth. I saw something new in the bathroom. Weyyyy who is that actually? =.=

Everyone is coming back. Happy? haha. Found out Credit point for Interior Design 3 is 5. Lol. sucks. Raised up again. From 3 to 5. Next will be 6. Opps. Scary points. Gahhhh. 

Well, Wong Chung Fung, I miss you though. Wish all the best in PLKN and remember to call me every weekend :p

The end.

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥