♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2014/2/16

-

Yesterday was the diploma show that held by IDS (Interior Design Society).
We got to interact with each other and ex seniors were also been there to give us some inspirations. I thought it will be a boring night and we would leave earlier but it turns out to be fun. Amazing talk by ex seniors. They were quite funny and crazy as we said. They were willing to explain to us about how they had been go through all those tough days when they were still in school. And somehow, they told us not to listen lecturers too much because they are trying to control their students. If we are just there to get good result in interior design but lost our styles in it, we can just go ahead. He said we are young, we can change things, if we aren't listening lecturer much is still ok, we have creativity. He told us his boss asked him once :"You want to be an Interior designer or designer?" Oh yea, I've never think about it, and his inspiration make me feel more passion on creating something new. Though I have to be the person who wanna get good result just for scholarship, I will still follow my own style. I will try my best to get the award as senior did. Somehow this will be my another way tp become designer. Thanks a lot seniors, we do appreciate it. You had encouraged us a lot.

The end.

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥