♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2014/2/21

-

Other course's friends going back. By tomorrow. Left ID students here for rushing assignments. They are too pressure and saying nonsense and make joke with sir. What the *dut* haha. We are crazy classmates. This are us. I'm not sure will we meet each other in the future but trying to appreciate the time that we spend together now. Cherish is the main thing we should ever do. We are crazy but we are fun. We work hard play hard. This is what we called balance. Balance in everything. Thanks for letting me become one of the student in 3 pink. :D

The end.

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥