♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2014/4/21

Drawing-art life.

Life is just about acting in your way.

After enter art college, I'm really feel like my world brights up. A way to connect with my dream world closer. Everything is like full of art, artistic things and everything. Somehow I wish to learn everything, every single artistic things. I will do it for sure, if I have the time. I know I will always have :D

We are learning everyday. Don't you feel that. Things happened around you bring you up. You will learn to be appreciate, be cherish, be courage, be confident to everything. Though tears drop, it's just another way to release stress. Sometimes, stress doesn't mean everything. It's for you to see through yourself, know yourself well and be better. We are human, we can be insane, but we can't take ourselves down. 

Learning things you love, you will enjoy everyday. Good luck for final :X

The end.

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥