♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2014/6/7

ASIAN BATTLEGROUND 2014.

So I went to Mega Star Arena with Jynn. It's just located beside her house. I mean, it just takes her 5 minutes to reach there if depart from her house. So we were taking all of our stuffs walked (or ran) all way long after class to MSA. I have to train my body, it grows weaker -.-.

And we reached there, met her secondary school's friend and her sister. She was so fierce to her sis and well, her sis just kept smiling without arguing with her. Lol, maybe it's because I was there. And so battleground begin!

You know what? Meeting those Korean singer in Malaysia is not that hard because they will be here sometimes for concert. But not for dancer. We were too excited because Just Jerk was here! We searched and watched much of their videos and learned their steps some more. We were never thinking of meeting them, it's so damn hard you know? But there is! Seo Won, Young Jae, Chris M. Joon, Kyung Min, and J. Ho. Best crew ever. The judges! Funky Lia Kim! One of the choreographers of Brain Dance Studio showed up herself there as well! If Seo Won's girlfriend (May J Lee) went there also, I will be mad, real mad, I guess I wouldn't be calming down myself yesterday, surely. At the end, when Jynn shouted at Young Jae 'you are the best' in korean, he looked at us and thumbs up for almost 3 seconds! Goshhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Okok, calm down. Just forgot to take photo, everything, not only him, and some more Dennis stood and talked in front of us, 赵洁莹and林家冰walked by us (Jynn's friend shouted 家冰's name, and she turn around her head, and we were like meeting friends -.-). Ok whatever, everything was in a mess. So much of regrets there, but never regret to go there.

-(Back) 1st from left I don't know :3, begin with the 2nd person, Edo Lee, Hok, Keita, Sheena, Funky Lia, Kyung Min, Young Jae.
-(Front) Chris M. Joon, Seo Won, J. Ho❤
J.Ho, Kyung Min, Chris M. Joon, Young Jae, Seo Won❤

BECAUSE WE SAW JUST JERK IN STAGE INSTEAD OF IN VIDEO!!!!!

Ok have to calm down.
Just then, bye.
Bye Just Jerk too ❤
Yesterday I love you guys more than my LUHAN hahaha :P

The end.

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥