♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2014/6/15

-

Recently lack of money. Seriously cuz I planned that I will be having RM970 after worked. Yea is it. So where's the money? RM200 spent for resource fee (have to pay it when every semester begin), RM280 for books (ID reference books). So well, my salary gone half. Where's the next? Promoter salary haven't reach. She told me I will receive it after a month, but now she told me I can just get it by the last week of this month (I ended my job in 11th of May and I should receive it already). Some more we haven't receive our PTPTN loan for this semester also. (wtf). Okay I assumed I will receive it by the last week as well, so I didn't put much hope on it. Whatever. Bank accounts totally blank. The very first time I meet this problem. So now borrow money from bestie first (thanks for your help TT). 

I don't like to owe money, I don't like someone owe me as well. That's why I'm not really like to lend money to others because it's hard to get back if the person has this bad habit (the new housemate has it, I don't like her attitude in this cuz she's a real rich people but like to owe money. I have no idea why she did it).Whatever. I wish I won't die hard until my salary or loan came. I'm waiting. 

The end.

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥