♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2014/6/30

Never :X

You know, when there's a need to reject a person, it's hard and suffer as well, when you couldn't afford what he will reply the next, or both of you can't even become friend anymore. I know it is kinda hurt to tell you those stuffs but seriously I won't accept one anymore. I can't stand for it, I'm afraid you will get hurt. That's it. But still, I'm always willing to be your sha bi until you get your love one in the future. Haha. Well, I like you though, thanks for giving me a hope also. Haha.

The end.

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥