♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2014/6/19

this kind of stupid stuff

I will never let someone touch my heart again.
It's a failure since I like someone else. Yea perhaps, I just like him. I just let my closer friends know this news cuz he's my bestie. I don't wanna make all of us in an awkward moment. Well, he take me as his brother, as well as me, somehow. I know he likes someone else, a girl elder than us who is in another class. I don't hate she because she is a real good girl and friend, too. Even though she is in another class of our batch (we don't interact with her classmates because they are too cool and LC), we still make a good contact. Well, I know she likes him too. As everyone wishes, they will be together after graduate. I knew it too well, because I'm so close to him (yet so far). Whatever. I told myself thousand of times don't be upset of this because I shall know I won't and never have the chance to get together with him. We will end up with break up. Ha, that's why, I just like him. Okay just feel a little bit emo yesterday when my friends told me happily about he and she (they know nothing about my feeling). I was hardly continued my homework with this shit feeling. I thought I had put it down earlier since he began to smile when hear a little about her. Try to give up is not that hard. The main problem is can you put it down?
I know right. Emo status boom. No more and will never have.

I will not loving someone else since I promised to myself not to hurt ones anymore cuz I will not marry in the future.

Sudah.

Focus on works.

Emo ended.

Byeeeeeeeeeee :DDD

The end.

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥