♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2014/7/16

--

One mentioned :"There is no pure friendship among boys and girls, except those homosexual."
Well, I ignored this kind of saying once. In my mind, anything could be possible if you trust it. Now, band it. Best friend confessed to you. Well, I could not bear it once. Couldn't believe that it happened -.-. I try my best to withstand it. Hope everything would go back to the starting point. But now, his actions melt my heart. Truly melt. What the hell? I know I will not accept a love again, that's why I resist him, even I scolded him once (okay sorry) but he still... well. Who knows what will happen the next? I'm not sure, don't want hurt a person again. Shouldn't give him hope right? Don't treat me so damn good dude. You are digging your own graves.

The end.

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥