♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2014/8/22

Here finally.
Had many different kind of stress came from the mid-term result since it's quite low mark. I afraid that I can't pull it all way up from the final.

Okay. I don't know why I'll lose my control in the class when so many friends were still there. Sir rejected my works for the third times. This lecturer is quite hard to communicate. Lol. I'm always fear to look at his eyes, he's like what the hell you are doing? And I'm like okay fine I'm doing shit and presented it to you okay? Whatever. So I was crying a little when one asked me :"Are you still fine? You look so pressure."

This kind of consolation always make me in. DON'T CONSOLE ME WHEN I'M SAD KAY? Though I know you are just caring me lol sorry deh.

Whatever. Should get back my study mood. No, homework mood.

Kay bye.

I must be lang jeng.

The end.

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥