♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2014/8/1

Short post

I'm trying my best to resist you, with bunch of cold shoulders to you, and ended up with missing you. what the hell?
Kay so, I'm such a bastard I know right. What the purpose of loving me? Fark. I don't deserve your good to me, leave me alone. I'm staying strong as usual so don't treat me that way, you know I will start to rely on you even though our relationship is quite blur now. (between couple and friend) hell yeah. 
Ah, you have made me begin to miss you, your fault. 
I want to concentrate on my works, so hell yeah get lost from my world, pity you.

DO NOT MISS HIM ANY MORE!

The end.

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥