♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2014/10/11

wtf

3 months of internship is going to begin soon. Oh very soon since everyone has started their works this week but ain't me. Haha. I wish everything will be fine. Just wish larh, not simple as seremban. Knew it well. Whatever, should up my guard in front of others now instead of being naive as last time. How cute. People will change. I will change too. But perhaps, not now. 

Just not in a good mood now. So this post just end by this. Ah. BYE.

The end.

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥