♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2014/11/19

-

Okay I left here one month and I keep forgetting to update my blog.

So I went to Dplus Don Cheong Architect Associates for internship. It's a quite good company with funny seniors and good interactive within them. Somehow there's always one or two fella who are irritating or just give works without giving order properly. Such an annoying like Fxxx. Okay whatever.

Well hmm, me and him has been together around 2 months+ but it was like we have being together over few years. Perhaps we were long to be best friends. No much saying love words, he cares me much but doesn't pamper me. He will still scold me for some of my wrong action and lead me to become a better person. As your knowledge, I'm a hot tempered girl towards families. Well, maybe I considered him as my family so I had done spoiled my image in front of him haha. A bad image that you guys didn't know lol. We had met each families as well within 2 months. I know it's pretty fast like we are going to marry but he may be the one who I want to marry to. He is the first person I'm willing to born a baby for him and get marry with him. We have the same ideal and I'm so admire to his attitude towards everything. He changed my mind, my everything. I remembered the first day I met his family in KL, I was in hostel and his parents + brother came. I was so nervous and kept smiling without any sense. So fxxx. His mum is much more gentle than I thought. His dad is so calm and quite in front of us haha. I was so shy (dahell? shy?) when his mum asked me to have dinner with his big family in his aunt's condo and stayed overnight with family as well. Kay so, forever? I can do it hahaha.

Just then, no much interesting part of my days, stop here. tita.

The end.

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥