♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2014/12/21

-

Okay, it almost come to an end. Just say out my recent life.

I was participating in a competition which is helping either old folks home or orphanage to design their house and also doing practical jobs. So we were 10 in a group. During the period of planning+designing+clearing+cleaning+painting+decoring+DIY furniture, we have different opinions and a little argument did happen. But it has been settle well since the leader begin to listen to us. She is not a bad leader but just lack of listening others comment and used to lead people to her way without caring others, but I guess she changed herself. So after those hard works with clear off our budget, we got the champion which I was shocked enough. I thought our home design was looks like decor instead of design but somehow, this makes the judges feel that they were in home. The judge told us that we reached their theme and that's the reason why we won. Okay it's fine to be shocked but whatever.

That's another happy news for me, I'm going to finish my internship very soon in 3 more weeks xD. Though I'm going to Johor for my another internship with my love but it's fine. As long as I'm going to leave here haha. Since I choose to start my class in May (my batch has no holiday at all after the final last sem because of a few competitions come together at a time so the head gave us a choice to choose either start the class on Jan or May), I have to enjoy my 'longer holiday'. Whatever, actually gaining more experiences is better than just studying so I abandon the choice of starting the class in Jan. Maybe it's the fate, I have times to earn money for the trip in the year end 2015. I'm happy with it seriously. I'm so excited and wish that I won't the trip hahaha whatever.

Kay so, good night with my excited mood. Tita.

The end.


没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥