♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2014/12/28

Recent

I know I changed real much after I started my college life. I mean, I changed to become jealousy or somehow talk behind ones, even he or she closed to me. I don't know why this bad habit appear, it's like I hate this fuck but it do stay in my life. I didn't treat my bestie in Seremban like that but college's. I don't know how to face those friends who always say things different with their thoughts. They do care you, but they say somethings out like they don't give a fuck. Okay ya I don't really adapt it at first so I kept mumbling to other friends to show that how much I hate this attitude. But after I realize they are not mean it, I can't even keep back what I mumbled to those friends. This really made me frustrated. So now, I think I should back to the times I don't speak much. I know maybe I'm just can't really endure it and burst out once but I started to regret the next day. I knew it happened once in form 2 which I really don't know how to keep her back but I wish I can adapt her attitude again. I know she cares me. I know it. I know it.

2 weeks more to leave DCA :D.
3 weeks more to Johor.

The end. :P

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥