♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2015/2/8

8.2.2015

Hi. February reached. And I received my PTPTN loan like FINALLY! But, I have to pay half of them for the hostel rent. So fuck but whatever. Hmm, I don't know how to describe the life I'm here in Johor but I'm indeed happy with the job I am having. You know studying is more critical than having internship (maybe?). At least someone would like to help you or teach you anytime but ain't school. Lecturers may not tell you all the things. What they wanted was you search everything by yourselves. Some of the time I'm glad that I delayed my class to May, at least now I have more time to improve myself to a higher level. I know everyone was saying me dumb for choosing May to start my class. Actually I don't really care. I know what is good for me, and sure I know what I should do now. I will be stronger. Gambateh. :X

The end.

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥