♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2015/3/29

Hey...
Like finally. AGAIN.
Just talking about those stuffs happened.
We were told by our ID department's head that the class will start on 25th May. Yea it seems a bit longer than we thought but whatever, who doesn't love holidays? So we agreed with her. And now she changes her mind and told us the freaking stupid news. We will start our very 1st class on 11th of APRIL! April! I was like wth, you told us that we can even start the internship on March since the class will start on 25th May and now #youtoldustheclasswillstartverysoon. Wtf? Are we toys? My partner and I didn't show up on the briefing today because both of us are in Johor and it's EXPENSIVE FOR JUST ATTENDING AN HOUR BRIEFING. So we gave excuses. She even scolded me for giving excuse not to go but ended up say that's okay for not going (what the fuck you want?). Back to the point. My friend who has intern at KL told us that the head was just like looking down on them (because 16 out of 22 students retook the subject) and didn't listen on their decisions. And only she debated with her. None of those students stood up and gave a support on her (well, the head is a bit monster, whoever shown in her blacklist, they will not graduate and will keep retake). Okay wt* again. Too pissed off on it.

Great monster ever.

I love you.

The end.

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥