♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2015/4/25

Jynn

JieYi says she is about to quit this course. I was very calm and like thinking that she is just kidding. She always has a mind to do something, she would tell me, but she may change her mind after deep considering. Although she makes it serious this time, I still don't feel like dragging her until the last sem. It's her decision to leave or stay. After all those hardest part that we've been through, even we have a little argument last time, I'm still cherish for having her in life. Sincerely, she didn't look tough than we see, that's the reason why I'm like always worry about her.

No matter your final decision is to stay or just leave, I'm still your bestie. Don't even forget about us, we will meet up each other once, surely. Friendship is not to abandon, is to keep it up until the end of the world.

The end.

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥