♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2015/4/17

Last day in NINE TREE ARCHITECTURE :')

Over these 3 months, I have learned a lot. I don't really think that I will miss the work place at first because my style was always: Don't be very close to person who I won't work together forever. But I'm done. There are just 5 designer (Including us) and an Admin. A small company branch but I felt more comfortable here, sincerely. Not much noises, not much people chit-chatting around, not much printing sound here and there, but music around everyday <3 p="">It's hard to explain how is the feeling at there, just.. comfortable. As a designer, or me, what I need was quiet. And the company makes both of us. Appreciate much that I can grab this chance to have an internship more in another place.

Boss called us up just now. At night. Just to apologize that he couldn't show up himself in the company today, which was our last day, He said many things that almost made me cry. He asked us to promise that must show our results every sem and wanna join our graduation. Kinda surprise right? I can't say more than that, I didn't blame him that he cannot show up himself today just because he had many meeting to handle and meet many clients. Boss what haha. The kind of BIG FAMILY in a company showed. He is really a good damn boss that I ever met. He loves design, as well as I am. He achieved his dream now, and wish the new generation could be as him, achieve our dreams.

See you very soon boss! Appreciate what you had done, and the two seniors! Thanks a lot!!

The end <3 .="" p="">

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥