♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2015/7/7

Forever drummer♥

Whenever we grown up, the relationship would never change.The only way to maintain this relationship is be yourself, pardon them and cherish every of them♥
I don't believe in quantity, I believe in quality. 
友情和爱情本来都没有分别, 这个不是时间的问题, 是性质的问题, 合得来就在一起, 不合就分, 就这么简单 :)

长大后真的很不简单. 我很久才可以暂时放下一切回去一次. 难得的五代同堂我很珍惜. 一整个晚上我都很开心, 真的. 难得的聚会见到我所珍惜的人们. 怎么解释这种感觉我不知道, 离开的时候我有点不舍得.
女儿在中学的最后一场表演, 我看到了. 进步很多很多, 真的很赞! 越战越强, 我爱这个大家庭, 一直都爱♥
We are drummer forever.

止.

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥