♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2015/8/5

huh?

Where have I been?
Why am I here?
I'm so lost.
Lost in a place that can't really know who am I.
Seriously afraid to grow up from a little girl to a woman.

I don't know how to describe the feeling. Just, when you study for so long and now you realize graduate is just around the corner and you feel like not to graduate so fast but you wanna run away from this all shit lecturers (except Daniel and Niena hahas) and you fed up.

What's the purpose of facing so many stupid ques but you dead one time as well?
So hard to understand why we should start to learn everything again after we dead although we had done learning and facing so much life ques ard?
Ah, why ask myself this kind of ques in a midnight time? sucks.

Kay night. Don't worry, be happy.
【insomnia-ing】

The end.

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥