♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2015/12/15

Everything likes going so fast.
Tomorrow will be the day for us to know our results.

And I'm truly scare to fail.
The very first time I have this feeling.
I don't even care my result in failing situation but getting A/B situation.
But now I know I can't even get a B in this assessment (because I left so many blank space in the presentation board, and the boards are taking the most marks in our exam)
I'm totally don't have confident about it, seriously.

Feel like crying, feel like jumping down from this 19th floor, feel like eating all drugs in the same time and just die easily.
Need no to care about the result, the mindset from others, the reprimand from parents, the disappointment from lecturers and boss.
Feel so tired to live. Feel like drowning. Feel like.... losing courage to live.

What's the point? what's the point to making everyone happy, making every of them proud of me, and I can't enjoy it now I feel so much of pain in the heart. Not so easy, with my laziness and trying on something new.

I have the feeling that my lecturers going to extend my period tomorrow. Bad mood turned on.
Bye.

The end.

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥