♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2010/12/14

『9 more days♥』

9 more days to go. No mood to think about it. Let it pass naturally. I am unconfidence about my result. Hope it? Not every hope can dream come true. About the dream.. ==".. Last time said the PMR BI result me fail already. Now it still in my mind. So scary! Go go go away! I just need "A" sir but not "B" "C" "D" "E" sir. @@.

Just now I am so good help mother do all the housework...with a condition. Tomorrow shopping with bou buii at Terminal 1. I thought she will scold me and not let me go because she said T1 very what ==". The words came out from her is :" You want go then go la~" I immediately dull at there. ><".. But the end is I CAN GO!!! Muahahaha~!!

PMR result get lost! Drum camp get lost! All can make me crazy things all GET LOST!! I want play full full with my bou buii! n.n..

-THE END``♥-

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥